2022 Charitable Partners to be announced
St. Louis Foodbank
Help our entire region shine this holiday season and support the great work St. Louis Area Foodbank is doing to help families in Illinois and Missouri.
Making a donation is easy!
- Text Food4All to 314-860-6225 to donate to the Foodbank.
- Donation link – www.stlfoodbank.org/Food4All
- As families gather together around the table this holiday season, everyone deserves to be included. You can help give our hungry neighbors something to be thankful for – nutritious food.
- The demand for food is greater than ever. Meeting that demand for an extended period will be a significant challenge. But, just as they have been since 1975, STL Area Foodbank is this region’s response to hunger. We are determined to address our community’s needs with continued help from our supporters and partners.
- Before the pandemic, there were more than 368,000 people in eastern Missouri and southern Illinois facing hunger. A new study from Feeding America projects that number to grow by as much as 43% as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. That means an estimated 527,000 people may face hunger in 2020, with approximately 160,000 being children.
- With every $25, the Foodbank can provide 100 meals to area kids, families, and seniors.
- A generous gift of any amount will help St. Louis Area Foodbank build stronger communities by empowering people with food and hope this holiday season.
Past Charitable Partners
Books for Newborns
932 Glenmoor Ave
St. Louis, Missouri 63122
Mission: to make every child’s home who is born into a low-income family a pre-school.
2663 McKelvey Rd
Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043
Mission:: To provide opportunities for individuals with significant intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to learn life skills and build pride in a nurturing environment.
The Little Bit Foundation
2300 Clark Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Mission:: We are committed to helping disadvantaged school children by creating a positive impact for personal growth, increasing self-esteem and encouraging a more focused and active learningenvironment. We do this by building strong relationships and partnering closely with St. Louis schools.
Core Values: The core values of The Little Bit Foundation guide our actions and behaviors every day and help promote positive change in our partner schools.
To date, The Little Bit Foundation has served over 28,000 children. This year they plan on distributing 1,872 warm winter coats to children who otherwise would not have one.
Voices for Children
920 North Vandeventer
St. Louis, MO 63108
Mission: Voices for Children advocates for abused and neglected children and youth in St. Louis by representing their best interests in court and in the community.
Vision: Every child lives in a safe, permanent home and has the opportunity to thrive.
Voices for Children CASA advocates and child advocacy professionals work one-on-one with children while they are in foster care providing direct legal and social advocacy services to meet their individual needs and goals. Voices for Children advocates directly impact the health, mental health, education, safety, stability, family connections and permanency of children ranging in age from newborn infants to older youth up to their 21st birthday.